Use of Enhance Consultancy
1.By using Enhance Consultancy you agree to be legally bound by these terms, which shall take effect immediately on your first use of Enhance Consultancy. If you do not agree to be legally bound by all the following terms please do not access and/or use Enhance Consultancy
2. Enhance Consultancy may change these terms at any time by posting changes online. Please review these terms regularly to ensure you are aware of any changes made by Enhance Consultancy. Your continued use of Enhance Consultancy after changes are posted means you agree to be legally bound by these terms as updated and/or amended.
3. You may not copy, reproduce, republish, download, post, broadcast, transmit, make available to the public, or otherwise use Enhance Consultancy content in any way except for your own personal, non-commercial use. You also agree not to adapt, alter or create a derivative work from any Enhance Consultancy content. Any other use of content requires the prior written permission of Enhance Consultancy.
4. You agree to use Enhance Consultancy only for lawful purposes, and in a way that does not infringe the rights of, restrict or inhibit anyone else’s use and enjoyment of Enhance Consultancy. Prohibited behaviour includes but is not limited to harassing or causing distress or inconvenience to any person, transmitting obscene or offensive content or disrupting the normal flow of dialogue within Enhance Consultancy.
Disclaimers and Limitation of Liability
5. Enhance Consultancy content, including the information, names, images, pictures, logos and icons is provided “AS IS” and on an “IS AVAILABLE” basis without any representations or any kind of warranty made (whether express or implied by law) to the extent permitted by law, including the implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security and accuracy. Whilst we take every care to ensure the accuracy of the data presented in any Enhance Consultancy service we cannot guarantee anything and cannot be held responsible for any omission or inaccuracy.
6. Under no circumstances will Enhance Consultancy or parent company or any subsidiary or any employee, agent or representative be liable for any of the following losses or damage (whether such losses were foreseen, foreseeable, known or otherwise): (a) loss of data; (b) loss of revenue or anticipated profits; (c) loss of business; (d) loss of opportunity; (e) loss of goodwill or injury to reputation; (f) losses suffered by third parties; or (g) any indirect, consequential, special or exemplary damages arising from the use any Enhance Consultancy service regardless of the form of action.
7. Enhance Consultancy does not warrant that functions contained in Enhance Consultancy content will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that Enhance Consultancy or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs.
8. The names, images and logos identifying Enhance Consultancy or third parties and their products and services are subject to copyright, design rights and trademarks of Enhance Consultancy and/or third parties. Nothing contained in these terms shall be construed as conferring by implication, or otherwise any licence or right to use any trademark, patent, design right or copyright of Enhance Consultancy, or any other third party.
Contributions to Enhance Consultancy
10. Further to paragraph 9, by submitting your contribution to Enhance Consultancy, you:
10.1. warrant that your contribution:
10.1.1. is your own original work and that you have the right to make it available to Enhance Consultancy for all the purposes specified above;
10.1.2. is not defamatory; and
10.1.3. does not infringe any law; and
10.2. indemnify Enhance Consultancy against all legal fees, damages and other expenses that may be incurred by Enhance Consultancy as a result of your breach of the above warranty; and
10.3. waive any moral rights in your contribution for the purposes of its submission to and publication on Enhance Consultancy and the purposes specified above.
Enhance Consultancy Community Rules
11. You agree to use Enhance Consultancy Communities (including Message Boards and or Forums) in accordance with the following Community Rules. These apply across all Enhance Consultancy community sites and services. You should, however, read the local house rules of the particular site or service you’re using, as there may be some local variations to these Community Rules.
If you’re under 18:
You are not allowed to use any Enhance Consultancy services of any description under any circumstances whatsoever.
If you fail to abide by these Rules (and/or any variations) when taking part in a Enhance Consultancy Community service, you may be warned that continuing to break the rules may result in action being taken against your account or accounts, but such a warning may not be issued.
Action may include your relevant account or accounts being placed into pre-moderation or a temporary or permanent suspension of your ability to participate in any or all of Enhance Consultancy services.
If you post or send offensive or inappropriate content anywhere on or to Enhance Consultancy Communities or otherwise engage in any disruptive behaviour on Enhance Consultancy, and Enhance Consultancy considers such behaviour to be serious and/or repeated, Enhance Consultancy may use whatever information that is available to it about you to stop any further such infringements. This may include informing relevant third parties such as your employer, or email provider, ISP or the police about the infringement/s.
Enhance Consultancy reserves the right to delete any contribution, or take action against any account, at any time, for any reason.
12. If there is any conflict between these terms and specific terms appearing elsewhere on Enhance Consultancy (including local house rules) then the latter shall prevail. We reserve the right to terminate the service at any time.
Hold Harmless Agreement:
13. By using any Enhance Consultancy service you agree to indemnify and hold harmless Enhance Consultancy from any and all claims, causes of action, demands, judicial and administrative proceeding, liabilities, errors, damages, costs and expenses, including without limitation court costs and reasonable legal fees, that may arise on account of Enhance Consultancy’s activities, or those of Enhance Consultancy’s employees, banks or agents in the performance of this agreement.
Disclaimer of Warranties:
14. To the extent allowed by local law, this software is provided to you “as is” without warranties or conditions of any kind, whether oral or written, express or implied. Enhance Consultancy specifically disclaims any implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, satisfactory quality, non-infringement and fitness for a particular purpose. Your use of the software is entirely at your own risk. Should the software prove defective, you assume the entire cost of all service, repair or correction.
15. If any of these terms are determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable by reason of the laws of any state or country in which these terms are intended to be effective, then to the extent and within the jurisdiction in which that term is illegal, invalid or unenforceable, it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and the remaining terms shall survive, remain in full force and effect and continue to be binding and enforceable.
16. These terms shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of England.