PROTON BEAM THERAPY CANCER TREATMENT FACILITY
University College London Hospital have commissioned the re-development of the site to create the UK’s first Proton Beam Therapy Cancer Treatment Facility (PBT). The new PBT cancer treatment facility in London will provide cancer treatment services and day surgeries across four basement levels of the former Odeon and Rosenheim Buildings.
In addition, there will be six storeys above ground which will provide inpatient facilities and include a ground floor retail unit. The new facility will include 8 operating theatres and full diagnostic imaging services.
Features such as a new roof plant, pedestrian and service entrances and three roof gardens will also be included in the build.
THE ENHANCE APPROACH
- Identified Clients requirements and target sectors
- Sourced relevant data from Barbour ABI using our expert knowledge
- Communicated product features, benefits and USP’s to the Decision Maker
- Identified need and qualified timings
- Received drawings from Bouygues inviting our Client to submit proposal
- Forwarded enquiry to Enhance Client to price
- Enhance Client submitted proposal to QS at Bouygues
“We wanted to create strategic and targeted lead generation that sets the foundations to build strong client relationships. Enhance have justifiably proven their value through their easily measured results and I would recommend highly.”