Haringey Heartlands Redevelopment
The Haringey Heartlands Redevelopment aims to create a sociable space for residents to live and work whilst also maintaining the history and culture of the area.
This scheme involves the redevelopment of the site to provide a mixed-purpose project with around 1200 housing units, 700 square metres of office space, 700 square metres of retail/financial space and 550 square metres of eating/drinking space.
The site will also include public pocket parks and the incorporation of an energy hub to promote a lower carbon footprint for the development. Sustainability is a key component to the masterplan and various schemes to promote environmentally friendly activities such as walking, cycling and electric cars have been suggested.
With a variety of commercial spaces proposed, the Haringey site hopes to provide opportunities for all types of businesses at every stage of their development. The masterplan includes over 400 affordable homes, this makes up around 32.5% of the site’s footprint.
THE ENHANCE APPROACH
- Identified Clients requirements and target sectors
- Sourced relevant data from Barbour ABI using our expert knowledge
- Communicated product features, benefits and USP’s to the Decision Maker
- Identified need and qualified timings
- Received drawings from St James Group inviting our Client to submit proposal
- Forwarded enquiry to Enhance Client to price
- Enhance Client submitted proposal to Site Manager at St James Group
“Enhance take the time to understand client briefs and provide innovative solutions to deliver great results every time. I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend the team at Enhance”