Perfume Factory: Student Flats
This project, funded by Imperial College London, is a re-development of the old Perfume Factory site. It is the latest development from the institution in the borough of Ealing. This scheme includes over 700 student flats, 58 one bedroom and 27 two bedroom flats to be situated in the new Build to Rent site in Acton, London. There will also be the addition of offices, parking and landscaping to the project.
The student accommodation blocks will rise to 31 storeys and will be the UK’s tallest traditional masonry tower. The Private Rental Sector (PRS) blocks will host 85 residential units of up to 8 storeys high.
This will provide additional housing for students of Imperial College Science Technology and Medicine whilst also creating more commercial opportunities.
THE ENHANCE APPROACH
- Identified Clients requirements and target sectors.
- Sourced relevant data from Barbour ABI using our expert knowledge.
- Communicated product features, benefits and USP’s to the Decision Maker.
- Identified need and qualified timings.
- Received drawings from Ardmore Construction inviting our Client to submit proposal
- Forwarded enquiry to Enhance Client to price
- Enhance Client submitted proposal to Site Manager at Ardmore Construction
“Enhance have provided proactive telesales and marketing services producing tangible results every time.”