The second phase to this project involves the expansion of the existing Pinewood Studios plot in Buckinghamshire. Phase Two of the plans include a further three workshop buildings, three sound stages, an office block and associated landscaping/road access. The additional stages will be able to adjust to requirement and can be split into smaller stages when necessary. The development also includes development to local roads and roundabouts to accommodate the new buildings.
The existing Pinewood Studios have reported an increase in revenue over the past ten years and hope to attract bigger film productions with the proposed expansion. The studio hopes to attract bigger projects from feature films, TV programmes and commercials through the increased capacity. This will also create opportunities for employment and office space for small businesses.
This project is part of a 15 year expansion plan from Pinewood Studios to meet the growing demand from the UK production industry.
THE ENHANCE APPROACH
- Identified Client’s requirements and target sectors
- Sourced relevant data from Barbour ABI using our expert knowledge
- Spoke to the Main Contractor, Sir Robert McAlpine and established our Client’s product was in the Steel Frame package
- Added the successful Steel Frame Subcontractor to our database, Billington Structures
- Communicated product features, benefits and USPs to the Decision Maker
- Identified need and qualified timings
- Received drawings from Billington Structures inviting our Client to submit proposal
- Forwarded enquiry to Enhance Client to price
- Enhance Client submitted proposal to Billington Structures.
“We needed to make an immediate impact and so it was clear we needed the help of a specialist external telemarketing agency. Large, multinational telemarketing companies did not live up to expectation and it soon became clear that not all telemarketing agencies did what it says on the tin. That was when we found Enhance. They have continuously exceeded our expectations.”